Nicholas Dose DMD, PCDr. Nicholas Dose is a native Oregonian, born and raised in Eugene. His practice philosophy is patient focused with an emphasis on individualized care based on each patient's unique needs.
He is a member of several organizations including the Academy of General Dentistry, American Society of Implant and Reconstructive Dentistry, and Clackamas County Dental Society.
Dr. Dose enjoys spending time with family, playing sports, enjoying the outdoors, and watching movies.
Education & Professional Organizations
• Graduated from Oregon State University with a B.S. in Biology
• Graduated from Oregon Health & Science University School of Dentistry
• Member of American Dental Association
• Member of American Society of Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry
• Member of Oregon Dental Association
• Member of Academy of General Dentistry
• Member of Clackamas County Dental Society
• Member of Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce